For 40 years Bonnie Rubin, Au.D. has served residents throughout Westchester County.
Bonnie R. Rubin, Au.D. received her Bachelor’s degree in speech from Douglass College in 1977 and her Masters degree in audiology from George Washington University in 1978. She received her Au.D. (Doctor of Audiology) degree from the School of Audiology of Salus University in 2003, and is board certified in audiology. Dr. Rubin is a member of the American Tinnitus Association and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. On top of being a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, she was the Past-President of the Hearing Care Group of Metropolitan New York. Dr. Rubin has been in practice in the Rye Brook community for the last 36 years.
Awards & Certifications
- NYS License Audiology #766
- NYS License Hearing Aid Dispensing #14000004247
- Fellow American Academy of Audiology
- Board Certification Audiology
- Certified and Trained in Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) by Pawel Jastreboff, Ph.D.
- American Academy of Audiology
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- American Tinnitus Association
- Hearing Care Group of Metropolitan New York